Annual Giving Officer
Job ID: R055483
Primary Location: Duluth, Minnesota
Building F - Duluth Clinic - 3rd Street
48530 EH Foundation
The Annual Giving Officer is responsible for planning and implementing a comprehensive annual giving program for the health system – including system wide activity, as well as localized and regional efforts. This includes leading year-round solicitations and campaigns to diverse constituents in order to help fill the major gift pipeline with newly identified donors, as well as maintaining a positive net financial return on a consistent annual basis.
- Coordinate and collaborate with leadership and research to plan, develop and fulfill direct mail and digital communication effort, focusing on both acquisition and renewal
- Collaborate with leadership to plan, develop and roll out annual giving levels for use to retain and steward current donors
- Manage and oversee the Employee Giving Campaign
- Create and fulfillment of social media effort for the Foundation
- Present, plan, updates and results of comprehensive fundraising for Annual Giving to leadership and boards
- Expand legacy and planned giving
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum three (3) years working with non-profit organizations in the philanthropic field
- One (1) year of prior experience and demonstrated competency working within Razor’s Edge
- Knowledge of computer systems management, analysis, security and development; as well as database logic and terminology, data processing, software implementation and procedure development
$75421 - $113131 / year
The approximate base compensation range is posted, but the actual offer will reflect our total compensation and benefits package. The offer will be determined by a number of factors including the selected candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, FTE, as well as internal equity among our team.
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, proof of required vaccinations, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Essentia Health EEO:
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our Talent Community
Get the latest job openings and news right in your inbox