Foundation Events Specialist
Job ID: R055481
Primary Location: Duluth, Minnesota
Building F - Duluth Clinic - 3rd Street
48530 EH Foundation
A member of the foundation team who, in coordination with the system and regional teams, will develop and coordinate a system wide event calendar that will consist of signature events with the goal of increasing revenue, either through direct return on investment or by increasing engagement with current donors or new prospects. This is a fundraising position, as well as an event planning role. May also be involved in other fundraising activities.
- Helping to develop, organize and manage a system wide calendar of events
- Could include organizing, coordinating, and managing the recruitment and training of hospital volunteers for certain events
- Developing special event collateral working closely with creative services or outside vendors
- Works with outside vendors and provides on-site day-of set up coordination. Helps to ensure a positive guest experience at all events
- Works with Major Gifts team to develop and manages corporate fundraising for sponsorships
- Manages tracking and metrics for attendees, ticket sales and ROI for all fundraising events
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum one ( 2 ) year of working with non-profit organizations in the philanthropic field
- One ( 1 ) year of prior experience and demonstrated competency working within Raiser’s Edge
- Prior experience and demonstrated competence in running programs and working with volunteers
$51542 - $77314 / year
The approximate base compensation range is posted, but the actual offer will reflect our total compensation and benefits package. The offer will be determined by a number of factors including the selected candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, FTE, as well as internal equity among our team.
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, proof of required vaccinations, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Essentia Health EEO:
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our Talent Community
Get the latest job openings and news right in your inbox