Physician - EP Cardiology - Duluth, MN
Job ID: R010988
Primary Location: Duluth, Minnesota
St Marys Medical Center
Essentia Health Heart & Vascular Center is one of the largest, diagnostic, therapeutic, interventional and cardiothoracic surgery program in the state of Minnesota and is the largest in the region.
- We are searching for someone that has a passion for superb patient care along with a passion for complex ablations.
- Join a growing cardiovascular and electrophysiology that provides the full breadth of cardiovascular care to the members of our region.
- Seeking advanced ablation skill set including left atrial and VT ablation in patients with and without structural heart disease.
- Our Cath Lab volumes are one of the largest in the state of Minnesota including a robust structural heart program.
- The EP Section, established in 1990, currently provides comprehensive services including diagnostic EP studies, RF ablations, including atrial fibrillation and VT ablations, non-invasive EP studies, S-ICD, ICD, Pacemaker implants, CRT implants for congestive heart failure and consultative services. Device follow-up is provided by dedicated pacer and ICD clinics.
- There is a dedicated EP staff.
- We encourage research including both investigator-initiated and industry-sponsored
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Advanced ablation skills
- Lead extraction experience is a plus
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Metro population: 125,000
For additional information please contact:
Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings right in your inbox.