PHYSICIAN - Ophthalmology - Glaucoma Specialist, Duluth, MN
Job ID: R015937
Primary Location: Duluth, Minnesota
2nd Street Building - Duluth
- Diverse, high-volume and collegial practice with department of 6 Ophthalmologists and 4 Optometrists, including sub-specialists in Cornea, Pediatrics, LASIK, Uveitis/Ocular Immunology, and Retina.
- State of the art facilities and diagnostic equipment including: Humphrey visual fields, corneal topography, SLT laser, SD-OCT, Pascal Laser, YAG Laser for floaters, IOL Master 700, digital camera, Micropulse CPC laser and latest Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer.
- Call 1:5 weekday (M-TH) and 1:12 weekends (share community call)
- Patients are seen at various locations in the Duluth/Superior area. Outreach in the future is a possibility.
- Patients are admitted to St. Mary’s Medical Center a 330-bed tertiary care hospital and Essentia Health Duluth, a 165-bed hospital, both located on the same campus. Some patients are also admitted to St. Luke’s Hospital, a few blocks from Essentia Health Duluth campus.
- Glaucoma Fellowship or equivalent expertise and experience required.
- BC/BE Ophthalmology
- Duluth, MN – located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 120 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Duluth population: 86,000
Full Benefit Package that includes
Relocation Assistance, Malpractice Insurance & Tail Coverage.
To Apply, please go online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Kristen Reardon, Physician Recruiter
701-364-7892 • (fax) 701-364-4209
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings right in your inbox.