PHYSICIAN - Palliative Care - Duluth, MN - 30911BR
Job ID: R001157
Primary Location: Duluth, Minnesota
1st Street Building - Duluth
11240 Palliative Care
Essentia Health is seeking a Palliative Care Physician to join our innovative, dynamic, rapidly growing Supportive and Palliative Care Program with planned expansion across the continuum of care
- Full-time or part time, flexible position; Mon-Fri and 1 weekend a month (when weekend is worked you will get time off on other days)
- Opportunity to participate in hospice call
- Opportunity to participate in the development of outpatient and community palliative care program development
- Leadership development opportunities are available if interested
- Opportunity exists to rotate through inpatient as well as outpatient palliative care medicine.
- Close collaboration and support within the newly created section of Hospice and Palliative Care which includes 8 physicians (two fellowship trained Palliative physicians), 3 Nurse Practitioners, 4 Bereavement Coordinators, and 9 Social Workers (1 certified palliative).
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
·BC/BE in Palliative Medicine. Significant experience in palliative medicine, oncology, hospice or geriatrics strongly considered.
·Open to consideration of dual appointments (for example, hospitalist, primary care)
- Located on beautiful Lake Superior near the famous Boundary Water’s Canoe Area, world-class mountain biking, lakes, forests and endless outdoor actives, creating the setting for an exceptional quality of life
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
- 150 miles north of the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Carri Prudhomme, Physician Recruiter
218-786-3908 • (fax) 218-722-9952
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings right in your inbox.