PHYSICIAN - Pediatric Gastroenterologist - Duluth, MN - 23823BR
Job ID: R001572
Primary Location: Duluth, Minnesota
1st Street Building - Duluth
Essentia Health Duluth Children’s Hospital, a member of Essential Health, is the region’s largest provider of pediatric care. With 8 outpatient Pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists on staff and the regions only PICU and NICU, we are able to care for the area’s most critically ill infants and children. Essentia is a level II pediatric trauma center, and offers an emergency department designed just for kids, a children’s cancer center, pediatric-accredited rehabilitation services and an inpatient mental health facility for children and adolescents.
- State-of-the-art Digestive Health Center performing a full spectrum of endoscopy procedures
- All GI hospital admissions managed by Acute Care Pediatric hospitalists and intensivists
- Previous pediatric gastroenterology experienced facility with opportunity for program development and expansion
- Practice supported by child life specialists, child sedation services, pediatric dietary/nutrition and a family advisory council
- University of Minnesota Medical School affiliation-Teaching and research opportunities available, along with on-site continuing education and CME reimbursement
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- BC/BE Pediatric Gastroenterology
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
For more information contact:
Nimet Jackson, Recruiter
Phone: 218-786-1035 • Email: Nimet.Jackson@EssentiaHealth.org
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings right in your inbox.