PHYSICIAN - Pediatric Surgeon - Duluth, MN - 29733BR
Job ID: R001582
Primary Location: Duluth, Minnesota
3rd Street Building - Duluth
11300 General Surgery
Duluth Children’s is the region’s largest provider of pediatric care. With over 65 pediatric specialists and sub specialists on staff and the region’s only PICU and NICU, we are able to care for the area’s most critically ill infants and children. We have a full-range practice including pediatric orthopedics, cardiology, peds hematology/oncology, trauma, pulmonary, urology and gastroenterology (by January so not sure if we should mention). We are looking for a pediatric surgeon with the skill, interest and enthusiasm to assist us in growing and developing our program.
- Join a team of 65 pediatric specialists, including Pediatric Orthopedics, Pediatric Urology, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Cardiology and Maternal Fetal Medicine along with 12 general surgeons at Essentia Health St. Mary’s Children’s Hospital, part of St. Mary’s Medical Center, a 330 bed tertiary Top 100 Hospital
- Opportunity to develop the regions first pediatric surgery program with the commitment and support of a nationally recognized health care system
- Home to the region’s only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units
- Active transport system serving MN, WI and MI
- BC/BE in Pediatric Surgery
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area 460,000; city of Duluth population: 86,000
For more information please contact:
Nimet Jackson, Physician Recruiter
218-786-1035 • (fax) 218-722-9952
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings right in your inbox.