Physician - Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship Trained Ortho Surgery - Duluth, MN
Job ID: R016222
Primary Location: Duluth, Minnesota
3rd Street Building - Duluth
11570 Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedics – Shoulder and Elbow
- Well-established, large, collaborative, multi-specialty orthopedic practice composed of 14 orthopedic surgeons and 8 NP/PAs. Sub-specialties include hand, shoulder and elbow, foot and ankle, pediatrics, medical orthopedists/sports medicine, podiatry, adult reconstructive, and trauma
- Population demographics favorable to large practice
- 1:10 compensated call. Call by APC group and Physician group. Approximately 36 call dates a year. Ortho trauma coverage on weekdays. Not on call when in clinic, weekday call is 4:00pm-7am. Weekend call starts at 4pm on Friday.
- St. Mary’s Medical Center is a 330-bed tertiary care hospital; Level I Trauma Center with 24-bed emergency department and helicopter support. Children’s hospital within St. Mary’s Medical Center.
- Miller-Dwan Hospital is a specialty hospital and outpatient surgery center
- St. Mary’s Medical Center has ranked among America’s Top 100 Hospitals and Fracture Care Programs
- Dedicated EMR/EPIC
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- Athletic team coverage for local professional, college and high school sports teams
- Service area approximately 500,000
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE Orthopaedics
- Fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Compensated call
- Competitive benefit and salary package
- Duluth, MN – located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000 with surrounding communities approx. 120,000+
For additional information please contact:
Liz Huesman, Physician Recruiter
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings right in your inbox.