NP - Hospitalist (.5 FTE), Fargo, ND
Job ID: R043194
Primary Location: Fargo, North Dakota
32nd Avenue Building
11730 Hospitalist Services
Utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills, works independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. Provides health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention. They may care for patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly as noted in age-related category and area of expertise.
Master's degree in nursing
- Seeking part-time NP to be a part of the hospitalist team at Essentia Health Hospital including Fargo, ND, and our MN locations.
- Excellent compensation package with paid malpractice insurance.
- Strong, collegial team
- Patient load per NP will average 14-16
- No procedures required
- Hospitalist and Specialty support
- Twelve-hour shifts, coverage 7 days a week
- Flexible scheduling
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Nurse Practitioner program from an accredited program/institution.
- The ideal candidate will have an adult geriatric acute care certification and/or strong clinical background in an acute care setting.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in appropriate states.
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in appropriate states.
- Current certification in CPR and ACLS
- Successful completion of Essentia Health credentialing process prior to practice.
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 200,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Kris Reardon, Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
701-361-6026 • (fax) 218-722-9952
Day/Eve/Night Rotation (United States of America)
$50.92 - $61.11 / hour
The approximate base compensation range is posted, but the actual offer will reflect our total compensation and benefits package. The offer will be determined by a number of factors including the selected candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, FTE, as well as internal equity among our team.
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, proof of required vaccinations, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Essentia Health EEO:
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our Talent Community
Get the latest job openings and news right in your inbox