NP/PA - Family Medicine - Fargo, ND (.9 FTE)
Job ID: R043626
Primary Location: Fargo, North Dakota
Essentia Health Fargo Family Clinic
66180 Family Practice - EH FC
Utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills, works independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. Provides health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention. They may care for patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly as noted in age-related category and area of expertise.
NP: Master's degree in nursing
PA: Bachelor’s degree in a health/science-related field
Our 45th St Clinic is seeking an Advanced Practice Clinician to join a collegial, team-oriented, patient and family-centered team model committed to customer service and high-quality healthcare throughout the Fargo-Moorhead metro area.
- .9 FTE
- Clinic Hours - Mon-Fri between 8a-5p (32 patient contact hours per week)
- Family Medicine trained; prior experience preferred but will consider new grads
- 16-18 patients per day; procedures are variable
- Call is approximately every 8 weeks, via telephone and shared among entire FM area Family Medicine group
- Many clinics have established patient base with room for growth; allow for better patient access
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Great team with strong mentors
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision-making skills, the NP/PA works independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. NP/PAs provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention. They may care for patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly as noted in age-related category and area of expertise. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Nurse Practitioner or Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Physician Assistant program from an accredited program/institution.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in appropriate states (if NP).
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in appropriate state(s).
- Current certification in CPR
- National certification, in applicable area.
- Successful completion of Essentia Health credentialing process prior to practice.
For more information, contact:
Kris Reardon | 701-364-7892 | Kristen.Reardon@Essentiahealth.org
Day/Eve Rotation (United States of America)
$48.46 - $58.16 / hour
The approximate base compensation range is posted, but the actual offer will reflect our total compensation and benefits package. The offer will be determined by a number of factors including the selected candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, FTE, as well as internal equity among our team.
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, proof of required vaccinations, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Essentia Health EEO:
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our Talent Community
Get the latest job openings and news right in your inbox