West Market Lab - Traveling Tech MT/MLT, Full-time
Job ID: R028322
Primary Location: Fargo, North Dakota
Additional Location(s): Graceville, MN;Park Rapids, MN|Walker, MN|Fosston, MN|Ada, MN|Valley City, ND|Menahga, MN|Detroit Lakes, MN|Jamestown, ND
South University Clinic
45024 Lab Administration
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Essentia Health as a Traveling MT/MLT for our West Market Laboratory's. This is a Full-time opportunity where you will travel and float to our rural locations in the West to cover shortages as they arise.
- You will perform and report tests of all complexity levels, as defined by CLIA, on patients of all ages to assist with the routine screening, diagnosis, treatment and management of diseases and injuries.
- You will also exhibit problem solving skills of a complex nature, participate in Quality Assurance, Quality Control Monitoring, instrumentation maintenance and troubleshooting, specimen processing, phlebotomy, along with customer service.
Our Benefits are exceptional and Include:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Program
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (with Essentia Health annual match)
· Life and Disability Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
- Must be a graduate of an associates degree in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Must meet Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) guidelines for the complexity of laboratory testing for alternative route.
- Must be certified as a Medical Laboratory Technician through the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP), American Medical Technologists ( AMT) or National Credentialing Agency (NCA) or equivalent; within one year of hire.
OR; if North Dakota Sites and Moorhead, MN – Current license or provisional license through the ND Board of Clinical Laboratory Practice within 45 days of hire or transfer
Essentia Health is an integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Dakota.
Headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota, Essentia Health combines the strengths and talents of 13,500 employees, including more than 2,100 physicians and advanced practitioners, who serve our patients and communities through the mission of being called to make a healthy difference in people’s lives.
Essentia Health, which includes many Catholic facilities, is guided by the values of Quality, Hospitality, Respect, Joy, Justice, Stewardship and Teamwork. The organization lives out its mission by having a patient-centered focus at 14 hospitals, 70 clinics, six long-term care facilities, three assisted living facilities, three independent living facilities, five ambulance services and one research institute.
Essentia Health is accredited as a level 3 Accountable Care Organization, the highest level of certification possible, by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Traveling Lab MLT/MT for West Market opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Join our Talent Community
Get the latest job openings and news right in your inbox