PSYCHOLOGIST - Jamestown, ND
Job ID: R012181
Primary Location: Jamestown, North Dakota
Additional Location(s): Valley City, ND
35125 Psychology - JM
- Join a team of 2 Family Practice physicians, 5 NP’s and PA’s, and 1 Pediatrician (see’s majority of ADHD patients).
- Provide therapeutic services and psychological evaluations to patients within the outpatient Behavioral Health Department.
- Conduct diagnostic interviews and assessments, the administration and interpretation of psychological testing, and psychotherapy.
- M-F, 8am-5pm
- The department does not provide after hours call coverage to the hospital or ED.
- Outreach opportunities at other Essentia Health clinics within daytime driving distance
- Telemedicine services may be used in the future in the Outpatient Setting
- A doctoral degree from an APA accredited program
- Eligible for licensure in ND
- High level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others
- 90 minutes from Fargo, 3 hours from Winnipeg, Canada, and 4 and ½ hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Jamestown population: 15,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Carri Prudhomme, Physician Recruiter
(work) 218-786-3908 • (fax) 218-722-9952
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings right in your inbox.