PHYSICIAN - Family Medicine, No OB - Moose Lake, MN
Job ID: R020873
Primary Location: Moose Lake, Minnesota
Essentia Health Moose Lake Hospital
72180 Family Practice - ML
Family Medicine – No OB
Moose Lake, MN
- Be a part of this exciting opportunity as Essentia Health expands to the amazing community of Moose Lake!
- Our ideal candidate is a motivated, team-player that is understands the flexibility/leadership needed to build a new practice.
- Outpatient and inpatient practice.
- Enjoy the vast resources and support that Essentia Health offers, including onsite general surgery and specialty outreach such as orthopedics, cardiology, urology and more.
- Team-based clinical practice, working with NP/PA partners.
- Enjoy a combined full-spectrum practice including hospital work.
- In 2015, a new, state-of-the-art, two-story addition to the hospital was added. It features a new emergency department, nursing unit with private rooms, birthing center, lab and imaging departments. The existing hospital was remodeled and features expanded rehab space, new dining area, private pre- and post-op rooms and a third surgical suite. Designed to enhance patient care, safety and privacy, the new addition and remodeling project will meet the health needs of the hospital district well into the future
- Market leading pay & relocation offered. Substantial benefit package. Minimum of 6 weeks off per year
- Patients are admitted to Mercy Hospital, a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital serving communities in southern Carlton and northern Pine counties.
- Nurse Online Triage 24/7
- Call required
- BC/BE Family Practice Physician
- Moose Lake, MN
- Approx. 45 miles from Duluth, MN; 110 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Population: 2,800
Effective December 1, 2019: Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer assessment, including a urine drug screen, immunization review, and background check. Essentia Health is committed to maintaining a work environment free from the influence of illegal drugs and alcohol.
Essentia Health EEO:
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings right in your inbox.